Tidio is an all-in-one customer experience solution with live chat, chatbots, and multichannel communication. With Judge.me X Tidio integration, you can:
- Use chatbots to clarify negative reviews and send a thank-you for a positive review
- Display and reply to new reviews in Tidio
How to enable Tidio integration
- Install Tidio and enable the chat widget. Judge.me integration is available on all Tidio plans.
- From the left panel, click on the Settings icon and choose Integrations.
- Then scroll down and click on Judge.me in the list.
Click Connect Judge.me. On the next screen, click Authorize to give Tidio permission to access your information in Judge.me.
Tidio and Judge.me is now connected.
How to use Tidio integration
1. Ask for feedback before customers submit a negative review
- This template allows you to trigger a chatbot via live chat when customers are about to submit a negative review. You can take this chance to understand what happened with your customers, and resolve the issues in time.
- To use this template, select Chatbots from the left panel, then choose All and find Judge.me - Rating Protector.
- Click Use template.
- In template settings, you can choose the ratings you want to trigger the message (negative rating is set as 1, 2, and 3 stars by default), and customize the message content you want to send.
- After you are done, click Save & activate.
- Here is how the message will be triggered if a customer is submitting a 1-star review.
2. Send a thank-you message when customers submit a positive review
- To trigger a thank-you message, you can use the template Judge.me - thank for a positive review.
- You can also choose the rating to trigger (positive rating is set as 5 stars by default) and customize the message you want to send.
3. Display and reply to new reviews in Tidio
- When customers submit reviews in Judge.me, your reviews will appear in Tidio's inbox, under Feedback > Reviews section.
- You can see the star rating and review content, as well as customer information linked with those reviews on the right panel.
- From the inbox, you can create a support ticket and reply to the reviews.
- You can specify the subject, priority and assignee of the ticket, and enter a ticket message.
- The new ticket will be created in the Tickets section, and you can start following up with your customers from here.