1. Install Judge.me module
- Download the module from the addons marketplace.
- From the PrestaShop dashboard, go to Improve > Modules > Modules Catalog.
- Click the “Upload a module”, then drag your .zip file to the screen and wait a few minutes for your module to be installed.
- Click “Configure” to start customizing your settings.
2. Enable Judge.me widgets
In the Configure dashboard, you can enable/disable the Judge.me widgets to display your reviews or change the widget position on your PrestaShop store. The Preview Badge stars and Review Widget will be activated by default.
These are the widgets available in Judge.me PrestaShop module:
- Review Widget: collect and display reviews and star ratings for a specific product.
- Preview Badge (stars): display the star rating and the number of reviews for a specific product.
- Reviews Carousel: create a carousel of featured reviews and place it anywhere in your store.
- Judge.me Medals: showcase the quality and quantity of your reviews. There are six different medals: transparency, authenticity, top shops, top trending shops, monthly records, and cumulative verified reviews.
- Verified Reviews Count Badge: place a badge with the number of verified reviews in the footer of your store.
- All Reviews Text: display the total number of published reviews and the average rating.
- Floating Reviews Tab: add a floating tab to the side of your pages. The tab opens to display product and site reviews. (available on the paid Awesome plan)
- All Reviews Page: build a dedicated page to collect and display both product and shop-level reviews. (available on the paid Awesome plan)
- Questions and Answers: add a Q&A section in the Review Widget to help your customers make more informed decisions. (available on the paid Awesome plan)
To assess the full settings including widget customization, review request emails, and reviews management, click on the “Get started! Open Judge.me now” button.
3. Customize your widgets
Want to make Judge.me widgets perfectly harmonize with your store? You have many options to customize your widgets in Settings, for example:
- Change star color
- Add review photos and videos
- Change widget text and widget themes (more themes on the Awesome plan)
- Enable review curation
Check the below articles for detailed guidelines:
Have a non-English store? Judge.me widgets are available in 37 languages!
4. Add your existing reviews to Judge.me
Have reviews on other platforms? We support two easy ways to export and import your reviews into our module.
- Import from other review apps: Shopify, Yotpo, Stamped.io, Loox
- Direct import using our CSV wizard importer
You can also import Q&As in bulk with our direct importer.
5. Collect more reviews
Are you ready to collect more new reviews? There are several ways to do that with our extension:
- Collect reviews directly from the review form in your Review Widget and Floating Reviews Tab.
- Send review request emails to verified buyers.
- Your review requests will be scheduled automatically when you update an order as “Shipped" in your Orders dashboard. You can set up the time to send out your review requests and customize other options in Request Timings.
- You have access to four default email templates (Free plan), and a flexible drag-and-drop email editor to build your own templates (Awesome plan).
- Custom forms: add your custom questions to the Review Widget and review request emails (Awesome plan).
- If you are sending emails to non-English customers, you can easily translate your email templates with our default translations in 37 languages.
6. Start exploring your dashboards
Installation is done, now what’s next? Here are the most important sections you might want to start with:
- Review dashboard: where you can see and decide to publish or hide your product and shop reviews.
- Requests dashboard: where you can see all the review requests sent or to be sent, customize and schedule request emails.
- Settings: where you can enable and customize all the features available in our app.