Make your reviews more engaging and trustworthy by allowing your customers to upload real photos and videos of the products they purchased. Photos and videos can show how your customers are using your products, make it easier for customers to share their likings or concerns, and help potential buyers to assess your products easier. This feature is available in our Forever Free plan.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to enable review photos and videos
- Submit reviews with photos and videos
- Manage your review photos and videos
1. How to enable review photos and videos
- Review photos and videos are enabled automatically after you install the app.
- If you want to make any changes, go to Settings > Review Widget > Widget Body, then scroll down and find Review Photos and Videos.
- This feature allows reviewers to upload up to five photos and five videos in each review.
- After that, you can also enable the Media Reminder Email, which reminds those reviewers who didn't include a photo or video in their submitted reviews.
2. Submit reviews with photos and videos
- Reviewers can upload photos and videos from their computers. If your reviewers have review videos on YouTube, they can easily add those videos to their reviews on Judge.me. They just need to input the YouTube link in the review form, then the video will be loaded.
- We use IMGIX as a CDN for review photos (all photos are uploaded to IMGIX servers). Videos are uploaded to our Cloudflare Stream account with a global network to ensure fast delivery and smooth video playback on any device.
- We support photos with these formats: GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG and WebP. The size limit for photos is 10MB, and for videos is 100MB.
a. Submit photos/videos via the Review Widget
- Normally, reviewers submitting reviews from the review request emails will be redirected to the Review Widget form to add photos and videos.
- Reviewers can also leave reviews photos and videos by clicking the "write-a-review" button on the Review Widget, All Reviews Page, and Floating Reviews Tab (if web reviews are not restricted).
b. On the picture-first email templates
- When reviewers submit reviews from a picture-first email template, they will see a review pop-up form asking for photos/videos prior to the reviews.
- If you use Custom email templates, you can add a Star block, which functions the same as a picture-first email template.
3. Manage your review photos and videos
- You can see all reviews submitted in your Reviews dashboard and curate them before publishing.
- You can change the order of photos and videos in the Reviews dashboard. This will help you showcase your most preferred photos and videos, which is especially useful in themes like Leex where only the first photo or video is shown. Simply drag and drop the photos and videos to change their order, and then click on the Save Photo Order button.
- You can also hide some photos or videos that you wouldn't like to display on the widgets by unchecking the circle below.
- The widget will show the thumbnails of all photos and videos for the Align theme and Default theme. For shops that use the Leex theme, the widget will display only the first photo or video but viewers can click on this photo or video to see the rest of them. See what each widget theme looks like here.