In this article, we'll show you how to add your Squarespace store logo to review request email templates.
Step 1: Upload your store logo on Squarespace
- This step will help you generate a direct link to your store logo by uploading it directly to Squarespace.
- From your Squarespace admin, choose Design > Custom CSS.
- Click on Manage Custom Files and upload your logo. Then click on your logo to generate a logo URL (https://static1.squarespace.com/.../)
Step 2: Add the logo to Judge.me email template settings
- From your Judge.me admin, go to Requests > Email Templates
- Click the Edit button to open email templates settings
- Cut the logo URL in Squarespace and paste it to the logo URL field. You can specify your preferred logo width (*remember to cut the logo URL instead of copy, so you can discard the changes in Squarespace and don't affect your existing CSS).
- Click Save email settings.