Make lets you connect Judge.me with 1000+ popular apps in just a few clicks, without any coding. You can also use Make’s no-code toolkit, which includes the generic HTTP app that allows you to connect to any app or service with an API.
How to enable Make integration
Create an account on Make.
- In the Organization, create a new scenario.
- Here, search and click on Judge.me.
- Choose the Watch Reviews trigger.
- Click to add a new webhook.
- Then Create a new connection.
- Enter the API Token and Shop Domain. You can copy the API (private) token in Judge.me settings > Integrations > Automatic Integrations > Workflow Automation. Then click Save.
- Click OK to finish adding the Judge.me Watch Reviews module.
- Click Add another module to choose the app you want to connect with Judge.me.
- Each app has different steps to follow, refer to the app's helpdesk articles for more information.
- After you are done, run a test, then activate the scenario.
Automation workflow templates
Make has many ready-made automation workflows that you can use for inspirations. Click here to learn more about each template.
Advanced trigger: Make an API Call
“Make an API Call” is an universal module that allows the users to send customized requests to the Judge.me. You can create any request from our API via this module.