Obviyo (formerly HiConversion) is an app that algorithmically launches product recommendations based on the same machine learning technology used at Amazon.com. Judge.me integrated with Obviyo so you can display our star ratings on the recommendations page created in Obviyo.
How to enable the integration
From the Obviyo admin dashboard, go to Online Store > Recommendations. Then click Add Recommendations.
In the editor, scroll down to the Product Details > Product Rating section, then check the box to enable the Judge.me ratings. You can also change the background color and alignment of the rating section.
After you are done, click Save and Update.
- If your store is on the Shopify Plus plan, you can add Judge.me ratings on the Confirmation page without any advanced modifications. You can just enable it by checking the "Product Rating" in the Product Details setting.
- If your store is NOT on the Shopify Plus plan, you can still display Judge.me ratings on the Confirmation page but you will need to:
- Upgrade to Judge.me awesome plan ($15/month)
- Contact Obviyo (email@example.com) to do some extra customizations on their end.
- If your store is NOT on the Shopify Plus plan, and only using Judge.me Free plan, you can't display ratings on the Confirmation page, but can still display on other recommendation pages.