Shopify has announced one of their biggest updates: Online Store 2.0. With Online Store 2.0 themes, you can easily place the Judge.me widgets on your pages using app blocks.
ON THIS PAGE
Step 1: Open Shopify's Theme Editor
- In your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes > Customize.
Step 2: Enable Judge.me core snippet
For Judge.me widgets to work properly, our core snippet needs to be enabled. It will be enabled by default when you install the app.
To disable/enable Judge.me core snippet:
- In Shopify's theme editor, click App embeds on the left.
Step 3: Add the widgets using app blocks
- Choose the template you want to add Judge.me widgets.
- On the left-side menu, click Add section and choose the widget under APPS:
- Then you can change the position of the chosen widget by dragging it up or down.
- Click Save.
Install and customize each widget
For a detailed guide on how to install and customize each widget, you can check out these articles:
- Review widget
- Preview badge
- Review carousel
- Judge.me medals
- Verified reviews count badge
- All reviews text
- UGC media grid
- Floating reviews tab
If you're using theme 1.0 or want to install our widgets using liquid code instead, please check this manual guide instead.
If you need help adding the Judge.me widgets on your 2.0 store, feel free to chat with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be more than happy to help!