A - Set up Judge.me profile
1. What's a Judge.me profile?
Judge.me profile is a page that associates all the reviews that you submitted via shops using the Judge.me reviews app. From your Judge.me profile page, you can:
- Customize your name and profile description
- Create product recommendations from existing reviews, or from your blog and social media content (Youtube, Instagram)
- Edit or delete the reviews you have submitted
- Add listing of products/merchandise from your store
2. I want to make my profile page! How do I start?
- Your Judge.me profile is automatically created once you've submitted at least 1 verified review via shops using the Judge.me reviews app. You can go to judge.me/login and log in with the email you used to submit your reviews. Then, we'll send you a "magic link" to your email address, click on that link to complete your login. Your magic link will expire in about 3 hours.
- You can also log in to your Judge.me profile via Facebook or Google. This way applies whether you have submitted a review via Judge.me or not (we'll show the message "you don't have any reviews yet" in your profile if you haven't submitted any reviews).
B - Create & display product recommendations
1. What are product recommendations on the Judge.me profile?
Product recommendations help you share your experiences about the products that you have used and want to recommend to your followers. A product recommendation consists of:
- A quotation of your review
- A photo or video featuring the product reviewed by you
- Information of the product (name, price, image)
- A call-to-action linked to the product page
You can create your recommendations in three ways: (1) from existing reviews, (2) from existing blog articles/Youtube videos/Instagram posts, or (3) from a blank template.
By creating product recommendations on Judge.me, you can consolidate all your content in one place, and earn referrals for any sales generated from Judge.me.
2. What benefits can I gain from my Judge.me profile?
With a Judge.me profile, you can:
- Have a dedicated page (with minimal setup, free of charge) to showcase the full list of all products you personally endorse.
- Create product recommendations based on your existing reviews, or content published on your website or social media (Instagram, Youtube).
- Earn referrals from Judge.me based on the sales made via the affiliate link on your public profile.
- Add sections to promote your merchandise and social media channels.
3. I already have a website to publish my content and sell my merchandise. How does this page help me?
Your Judge.me profile page is an additional channel for you to manage your recommendations easily and make them more obvious to your followers.
While you may have many contents on your website, this page solely focuses on showcasing your product recommendations. For example, you may have a long Youtube video that covers a makeup tutorial and some product recommendations. You can feature this video on your Judge.me profile page and create a recommendation to give more details about the product you recommended such as its name, price, link to buy, etc. When visiting your Judge.me profile page, your followers will have every information they need to make a buying decision. They can buy the product easily by clicking on the "Shop this product" button and you can earn referrals for any sales coming from your page.
By adding your merchandise on your profile page, you can have backlinks to your store, which is good for your SEO.
4. I am already listing product affiliate links on my YouTube and Instagram, what is so different about this page?
Your Judge.me profile page is where you can list all your product recommendations (and affiliate links), whether the recommendation is from your existing Youtube videos, Instagram photos, or created from scratch. Because your recommendations are consolidated in one place, it's easier and more convenient for you to manage, and for your visitors to see those recommendations.
5. What else can I display on my Judge.me profile?
If you have a Youtube channel and Instagram account, you can create social feeds that display:
- Four latest videos on your Youtube channels
- Six latest photos in your Instagram account
6. Is this page really free? What’s in it for Judge.me?
We want to be known as the best platform for product discovery based on genuine product recommendations. Helping reviewers and influencers showcase their product recommendations and find more product deals benefits us in the long run as we build our brand as a consumer reviews platform. We don't need to nor want to nor will ever charge influencers.
7. How can attract more traffic to my Judge.me profile?
C - Privacy of the Judge.me profile
1. I’m concerned about my privacy, how much control will I have over what is displayed on my profile page?
You have full control over what is displayed on your profile page.
- You have access to a settings page where you can manage the content of your profile page. To log in to this settings page, you can request a secured "magic link" sent to your email address from Judge.me. Your magic link will expire in about 3 hours. You can also log in using your Facebook or Google account.
- After you have logged in to your profile settings page, no one (including the store owner you purchased from) can't edit your data (name, phone number, etc.) via API or Shopify store admin.
- All reviews you have submitted will be consolidated in your settings. You can edit the star rating, text, and photos of your review.
- You can create product recommendations from your existing reviews or other content on your website or social media. You can choose to publish only the recommendations you want.
- We'll need your authorization before synchronizing any content from your Instagram account. When creating your Youtube social feed, we'll only display published content on your channel.
2. Can I delete my Judge.me profile? How can I do that?
Yes, Judge.me is compliant with GDPR so you have the right to be forgotten. If you want to delete your personal data from Judge.me, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. When we receive an erasure request, we'll delete the data related to the reviews you have submitted on Judge.me. If you want to delete the data you have given when placing the orders, please contact the shop you purchased from.