A - Set up Judge.me profile
1. What's a Judge.me profile?
Judge.me profile is a page that associates all the reviews that you submitted via shops using the Judge.me reviews app. From your Judge.me profile page, you can:
- Customize your name and profile description
- Create product recommendations from existing reviews, or from your blog and social media content (Youtube, Instagram)
- Edit or delete the reviews you have submitted
- Add listing of products/merchandise from your store
2. I want to make my profile page! How do I start?
First, you can go to https://judge.me/login and log in with the email you used to submit your review, or simply log in with Facebook or Google.
After logging in, you can access your profile by going to https://judge.me or https://judge.me/reviews, and clicking on your profile picture at the top right and choosing “Your Profile”. Learn how to log in and access your profile. With a Judge.me profile, you can:
Customize your information by adding an avatar, banner and profile description. Learn how to access and customize your profile.
Create recommendations using your existing reviews on Judge.me, or other existing content from your website and social media. Learn how to create your recommendations.
Add more sections to feature your merchandise and recent posts from your Youtube and Instagram. Learn how to add merchandise and social feeds.
B - Create & display product recommendations
1. What are product recommendations on the Judge.me profile?
Product recommendations help you share your experiences about the products that you have used and want to recommend to your followers. A product recommendation consists of:
- A quotation of your review
- A photo or video featuring the product reviewed by you
- Information of the product (name, price, image)
- A call-to-action linked to the product page
You can create your recommendations in three ways: (1) from existing reviews, (2) from existing blog articles/Youtube videos/Instagram posts, or (3) from a blank template.
By creating product recommendations on Judge.me, you can consolidate all your content in one place, and earn referrals for any sales generated from Judge.me.
2. What benefits can I gain from my Judge.me profile?
With a Judge.me profile, you can:
- Have a dedicated page (with minimal setup, free of charge) to showcase the full list of all products you personally endorse.
- Create product recommendations based on your existing reviews, or content published on your website or social media (Instagram, Youtube).
- Earn commissions from Judge.me based on the sales made via the affiliate link on your public profile.
- Add sections to promote your merchandise and social media channels.
3. I already have a website to publish my content and sell my merchandise. How does this page help me?
Your Judge.me profile page is an additional channel for you to manage your recommendations easily and make them more obvious to your followers. While you may have other content on your website, this page solely focuses on showcasing product recommendations.
You may have a long Youtube video that covers a makeup tutorial and some product recommendations. You can feature this video on your Judge.me profile page and create a recommendation to give more details about the product you recommended such as its name, price, link to buy, etc.
When visiting your profile page, your followers will have every information they need to make a buying decision. They can buy the product easily by clicking on the "Shop this product" button and you can earn commissions on the sales coming from your page.
Besides, you can add an optional merchandise section to feature your own products. You can add your own affiliate links and/or coupon links into the call-to-action (CTA) buttons to promote your products.
You have a shop selling homemade lip balm and you’ve just introduced new products last week. You can make use of this merchandise section to offer discount links to the first customers who purchase your lip balm.
Another example is when you coordinate with a brand that is selling its products via Amazon. In this case, you can also add your affiliate links to the CTA buttons to attract more sales.
4. I am already listing product affiliate links on my YouTube and Instagram, what is so different about this page?
Your Judge.me profile page is where you can list all your product recommendations (and affiliate links), whether the recommendation is from your existing YouTube videos, Instagram photos, or created from scratch. Because your recommendations are consolidated in one place, it's easier and more convenient for you to manage, and for your visitors to see those recommendations.
5. What else can I display on my Judge.me profile?
If you have a Youtube channel and Instagram account, you can create social feeds that display:
- Four latest videos on your Youtube channels
- Six latest photos in your Instagram account
6. Is this page really free? What’s in it for Judge.me?
Yes, this page is completely free. As you create more product recommendations, our platform can help more consumers to make buying decisions based on real opinions. In the long run, we can establish our brand as a consumer reviews platform that assists product discovery based on genuine, unbiased product recommendations. Therefore, we don’t need to nor want to nor will ever charge you for being on our platform.
7. How can attract more traffic to my Judge.me profile?
Your Judge.me Profile has a public link (like https://judge.me/gemma_artist) so you can add this link to your website, social media accounts, or newsletters.
C - Other questions
1. I’m concerned about my privacy, how much control will I have over what is displayed on my profile page?
You have full control over what is displayed on your profile page.
- You have access to a settings page where you can manage the content of your profile page. To log in to this settings page, you can request a secured "magic link" sent to your email address from Judge.me. Your magic link will expire in about 3 hours. You can also log in using your Facebook or Google account.
- After you have logged in to your profile settings page, no one (including the store owner you purchased from) can edit your data (name, phone number, etc.) via API or Shopify store admin.
- All reviews you have submitted will be consolidated in your settings. You can edit the star rating, text, and photos of your review.
- You can create product recommendations from your existing reviews or other content on your website or social media. You can choose to publish only the recommendations you want.
- We'll need your authorization before synchronizing any content from your Instagram account. When creating your Youtube social feed, we'll only display published content on your channel.
2. Can I delete my Judge.me profile? How can I do that?
Yes, Judge.me is compliant with GDPR so you have the right to be forgotten. If you want to delete your personal data from Judge.me, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. When we receive an erasure request, we'll delete the data related to the reviews you have submitted on Judge.me. If you want to delete the data you have given when placing the orders, please contact the shop you purchased from.
3. I have additional questions. How can I get help?
If you have additional questions, check our knowledge base or contact us via email@example.com.
If you are new to Judge.me, visit our website: https://judge.me to learn more about us.
You can also read more about how Judge.me protects your Data Subject Rights if you have any privacy concerns.