As a reviewer, you have a reviewer profile page, which associates all the reviews that you submitted via shops using Judge.me. In this article, we'll show you how to customize Judge.me profile details, profile image, display name and display name format.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Customize your profile details
- To edit your profile details, click on the Edit profile button on the top right.
- From here, you can:
- Choose your banner (1170 x 200px, maximum 1MB)
- Choose your profile image
- Choose your display name
- Customize your profile URL
- Write a profile description
- Add up to 5 interests
- Add links to your Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, and personal website
- After finishing updating your profile, click Save.
If you have logged in to your reviewer's profile, the store owner can't edit your data (name, phone number, etc.) via API or Shopify store admin. The store owner can still request a name edit using the Edit reviews feature, which can be either approved or disapproved by you.
2. Choose your profile image
- If you have uploaded a profile image, we'll display it on your public profile page, as well as the reviews you submitted on the reviews platform (judge.me/reviews). Otherwise, we'll sync the profile image from your Facebook, Google, or Gravatar to your reviewer profile (if you use the same email address across all accounts). If the profile image is not available, we'll display a generic image.
- We'll display your profile image based on this order of preference:
- Your uploaded image (this will always override any other image)
- You can choose to display or hide your profile image on the store's Review Widget. By default, your profile image will be hidden on the Review Widget.
Your profile picture in the reviews you submitted on the store's Review Widget
Your profile picture in the reviews you submitted on the Judge.me review site
3. Choose your display name
- You have two ways to edit your display name:
- Login to your reviewer profile page, then click on the Edit Profile button. Then enter your new name, and click Save.
- Choose another display name when updating your existing reviews or submitting a new review via the Judge.me review request emails.
- You can also choose your display name format (e.g. John Smith, J.S, etc.).
- Your name won't be updated if you resubmit a web review even though you use the same email.
- Review request emails won’t work after 45 days, so if you want to change your name, or update other information in the reviews, make sure to do it before 45 days.