Judge.me integrates with Appy Pie so you can build workflow automation between Judge.me and different apps. In particular, once your store receives a new review, Appy Pie will get the review information from Judge.me to notify your different apps to implement specific actions.
*Note: Appy Pie is available in our Awesome plan ($15/month). If you are on WooCommerce and BigCommerce, you can access this integration for free.
How to enable Appy Pie integration
- Create an account on Appy Pie Connect: https://www.appypie.com/connect/
- From the Appy Pie admin dashboard, click the Create a Connect button on the top right, or search for an app directly in the Connect this app box.
- Find and choose Judge.me from the list.
- Choose the New Review action, then click Continue.
- Click Connect an Account
- Enter the API Token and Shop Domain. You can copy the API (private) token in Judge.me settings > Integrations > Automatic Integrations > Workflow Automation. Then click Yes, Continue.
- After that, you can connect Judge.me with another app. For example, you can add reviewers as email subscribers to send targeted email campaigns or record reviews in spreadsheets for analysis and future improvements.