Judge.me medals showcase the quality and quantity of your reviews. Such medals are strong indicators that help your customers "judge" the trustworthiness of your store and make better buying decisions. These medals are displayed on your store listing on the Judge.me review site, and you can also add them to the footer of your online store.
ON THIS PAGE
- Judge.me Medals
- How to add Judge.me medals to your Shopify store
- Haven't got any medals? Here are some tips for you:
1. Judge.me Medals
We have 6 different medals:
- Transparency: You will receive the Transparency medals if you publish at least 80% of the total verified reviews you receive.
- Authenticity: You will receive the Authenticity medals if at least 80% of the reviews you publish are verified reviews.
- Top Shops: The Top Shops medal ranks your store according to the total number of published verified reviews you receive compared to all other stores on Judge.me.
- Top Trending Shops: The Top Trending Shops medal ranks your store according to the total number of published verified reviews you receive compared to all other stores on Judge.me in the last 30 days.
- Monthly Records: You will receive the Monthly Record medals if you obtain at least 10 verified reviews in one month.
- Cumulative Verified Reviews: You will receive the Verified Reviews medals if you obtain at least 20 reviews.
Learn more about the detailed criteria of each medal.
2. How to add Judge.me medals to your Shopify store
- From Judge.me admin dashboard, go to Settings > Other Widgets > Judge.me Medals.
- Toggle the bar to ON, then our theme concierge will install the Judge.me Medals above the footer of your store.
- You can customize the Title, Background Color and Border Color of your Medals section.
- Click Save Settings.
Example of medal widgets on the Homepage from ClearStone:
3. Haven't got any medals? Here are some tips for you:
3.1. Schedule automatic review requests to collect more verified reviews
- You can get an Authenticity medal if at least 90% of the reviews you publish are verified reviews. So make sure you have enabled automatic review requests to collect verified reviews from customers whose orders are fulfilled. If you have imported reviews from orders outside of Shopify, you can send us the proof of order fulfillment so we can verify those reviews for you.
- Having a good number of verified reviews also helps you obtain and reach higher levels in the Top Shop and Verified Reviews medals.
- Getting verified reviews frequently can help you get the Top Trending Shops and Monthly Record medals, which are calculated based on your recent records of reviews.
3.2. Make sure to publish your latest reviews
- To get a Transparency medal, you need to publish at least 90% of the total verified reviews you receive. If you don't use the auto-publish feature, your newly submitted reviews will be listed as "Reviews to curate" and will remain hidden until you publish them. So make sure to check your Reviews dashboard frequently to curate the latest reviews.
3.3. Be mindful of archived verified reviews
- We calculate your Transparency score based on the total number of reviews. This total number includes published, hidden, and archived reviews that have been verified. Since archived verified reviews are NOT completely deleted, you may end up having many unpublished reviews, which may affect your Transparency score.
- If these archived verified reviews are imported reviews, you can contact us at email@example.com to delete them completely. For non-imported reviews, we can't delete them completely; but unless you have a huge quantity of archived verified reviews, it's not going to affect your ranking much.