Omnisend is an easy-to-use platform for eCommerce email marketing, SMS, and automation that helps you increase sales, not the workload. Judge.me is integrated with Omnisend, so whenever your customers submit a review on Judge.me, we'll send the following data to Omnisend.
- judge.me_review_body: Content of the review
- judge.me_review_title: Title of the review
- judge.me_review_rating: Rating number of the review
- judge.me_review_product_title: Title of the product where the review is submitted
How to enable the integration
- From the Omnisend admin dashboard, go to your account section on the top right side, then choose Store settings
- In Store settings, choose Integrations & API > API keys.
- Click Create API Key (if you haven't got one), then copy the key provided below.
From the Judge.me admin dashboard, go to Settings > Integrations > Email Marketing Integration > Omnisend.
Fill in the API Key copied from Omnisend.
Click Save settings.
- We'll send the review data to Omnisend for any review created (not depend on publishing/curating).
- The review data can only be sent if the customer is already on your Omnisend subscriber list.
- This integration only works for new reviews, it does not work for old reviews. It means that only new reviews submitted after you've enabled the integration can trigger an event in Omnisend.
- Imported reviews and reviews created by admin won't trigger Omnisend integration.
- It's not possible to send review requests directly with Omnisend. Check this article to learn more about how to send review requests.