Omnisend is an easy-to-use platform for eCommerce email marketing, SMS, and automation that helps you increase sales, not the workload. Judge.me is integrated with Omnisend, so whenever your customers submit a review on Judge.me, we'll send the following data to Omnisend.
- judge.me_review_body: Content of the review
- judge.me_review_title: Title of the review
- judge.me_review_rating: Rating number of the review
- judge.me_review_product_title: Title of the product where the review is submitted
How to enable the integration
- From the Omnisend admin dashboard, go to your account section on the top right side, then choose Store settings.
- Choose API keys from the left panel.
- Click Create API Key (if you haven't got one), then copy the key provided.
- From the Judge.me admin dashboard, go to Settings > Integrations > Email Marketing Integration > Omnisend.
- Fill in the API Key copied from Omnisend.
- Click Save settings.
- After the customer submits a review on Judge.me, we'll send the review data as custom fields in Omnisend dashboard, like this:
- We'll send the review data to Omnisend for any review created (not dependent on publishing/curating).
- The review data can only be sent if the customer is already on your Omnisend subscriber list.
- This integration only works for new reviews, it does not work for old reviews. It means that only new reviews submitted after you've enabled the integration can trigger an event in Omnisend.
- Imported reviews and reviews created by admin won't trigger Omnisend integration.
- It's not possible to send review requests directly with Omnisend. Check this article to learn more about how to send review requests.
Create segments from Judge.me data and send follow-up emails and SMS in Omnisend
After the Judge.me review data are pushed to Omnisend, you can segment your audiences based on the custom fields, and send them follow-up emails or SMS.
For example, you can create a segment of reviewers who submitted 5-star reviews:
Then, send them an email or SMS with a thank-you note, coupon or upselling products.