Nextsale helps you to add social proof and exit-intent popups to turn visitors into customers. By integrating Nextsale with your Judge.me, you can have your latest Judge.me reviews pop up on the storefront.
Nextsale offers you 1 month off for any chosen plan. Click here to redeem your offer.
How to enable this integration
- From Judge.me admin dashboard, go to Settings > Integrations > Developers > Judge.me API.
- Copy the Shop domain and Private token.
- From Nextsale admin dashboard, choose Settings > Integrations > Judge.me
- Enter your Shop domain, Private token, and choose the Minimum rating that qualifies for a storefront notification. Then click Connect Judge.me.
- Make sure the integration is enabled, then click Save Changes.
- Choose Add new, then click on the Create campaign button.
- Select the Judge.me template available
- Customize your storefront notification, then click Publish