To align ourselves more with the privacy conditions and let you have more control over your reviews, our Review Widget now allows you to choose how to display your name when submitting a review on Judge.me.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Choose your display name format in the Review Widget
- Choose your display name format in the reviewer's profile
In particular, you can choose to display your name publicly in 4 ways:
- Both first name and last name (e.g. John Smith).
- First name and the initial letter of your last name (e.g. John S).
- The initial letter of both your first name and last name (e.g. J.S).
- Do not display your real name (Anonymous).
1. Choose your display name format in the Review Widget
You can find this option in a drop-down next to your Name field in the Review Widget.
Here is an example of how your name is displayed in different ways:
2. Choose your display name format in the reviewer profile
After submitting a review, you can also adjust your display name format in your reviewer profile:
- Step 1: Log in to your review profile.
- Step 2: Choose the review you want to adjust the display name, then click Edit.
- Step 3: Choose the display name format you want from the drop-down, then click Save.