It's now easier than ever to ask for a review update on Judge.me, which is useful in several cases, for example:
- After receiving 1 or 2-star reviews, you have addressed the reviewers' concerns (e.g. shipped them a new version of the product if the original one was broken); now you want to encourage them to update their reviews and describe the current experience.
- You have just enabled the photo/video reviews or custom questions; now you want to encourage your reviewers to update their photos or answers on their reviews.
In this article, we'll show you how to use this feature.
To send an email to a reviewer to ask for a review update, please follow these steps:
- From the Reviews dashboard, find the review you want to ask for an update, click on the Reply icon in Actions, and choose Request review update email.
- A pop-up window will appear, where you can customize your email asking for a review update.
- When your reviewers receive the email, they can click on a link to access a standalone form, where they can update their reviews without logging in. Using this form, they can update their review star rating, content, as well as adding review photos and videos.
- After the reviewers hit Save:
- If they are logged in, they will be redirected to their profile page.
- If they are not logged in, they will be redirected to judge.me/reviews.