With Judge.me, besides replying to the reviews to increase the interactions with your customers, you can now also send an email to ask for a review update.
When to ask for a review update
A review update email would be useful in these cases:
- After the negative review, you have addressed the reviewer's concerns and want to encourage them to share the new experience.
- You have just enabled the photo/video or custom questions and want to encourage the reviewers to add their photos or answers to the reviews.
Steps to send a review update email
To ask for a review update:
- In Judge.me admin, go to Reviews > Reviews dashboard.
- Choose the review you want to send a reply to.
- Click the reply icon and choose Request review update email.
The request review update email will contain a link to access a standalone form, where the reviewers can update their review and rating as well as add photos and videos.
After the reviewer hits Save:
- If they are logged in, they will be redirected to their profile page.
- If they are not logged in, they will be redirected to judge.me/reviews.