All aspects of the Judge.me review site are now free for at least the next 2 months (end October). After which, we will likely have two plans:
1. Free version that doesn’t link directly to your Shopify product pages
In this version, you can gain more traffic for free by:
- Enabling your store listing on the review site, and ranking higher Google search results when people search for "product name" + "reviews".
- Having your review cards featured on the site homepage.
- Appearing in the site search results, where we link to your product pages on our site (not your Shopify product pages).
2. Paid version with Call-to-Action (CTA) buttons to your Shopify product pages
The Paid version includes all functionalities in the Free version, plus that you can funnel potential buyers to your Shopify stores and complete the purchases.
How it works:
- We'll place CTA buttons on your product pages on the site, as well as when your products appear in the collection pages or search results.
- We'll insert UTM links to these CTA buttons to track the orders and revenue from Judge.me site referrals.
- You can see all the orders and revenue from our site referrals in the reporting dashboard. Based on the actual sales you gain, we'll charge a commission (e.g. 5%).
Besides building SEO-friendly pages that help you rank higher on Google, we also intend to run ads to the review site homepage and selected collections later (e.g. “hammocks” or “leggings” or “coffee”) to promote your products. We do not aim to compete directly with your website's SEO. Instead, our goal is to leverage the "Judge.me" brand name as a neutral, B2C-focused review site, and bring you the additional traffic from people looking for real opinions on their desired products.