Guest blogging is a part of our co-marketing activities with the integration partners. We may also accept guest blog posts from other writers who are not partners on a case-by-case basis. Here are some guidelines for guest blogging on the Judge.me blog. Please reach us at email@example.com to discuss this in detail.
1. Guest blogging process
- Step 1: Choose a topic. We discuss and agree on a topic. The topic needs to be aligned with Judge.me content strategy, so most of the time, Judge.me will decide which areas you should focus on.
- Step 2: Write an outline. You send a detailed outline of the chosen topic to Judge.me. Judge.me sends feedback if necessary.
- Step 3: Start writing the article. You start writing and submit the first draft to Judge.me, preferably after 2 weeks.
- Step 4: Review the article and publish it. Judge.me sends feedback and you revise the article. We adhere to a high standard when evaluating your article, and may decline it if it does not meet the requirements (e.g. too salesy content). After everything is good, Judge.me will publish and promote the article.
2. General requirements
- Be authentic, free of grammatical and spelling errors.
- Range from 800-1000 words. If you have a broad topic that may exceed this limit, you should consider splitting it into different parts of a series.
- Follow the AP styles of online publications as much as possible.
- Can include one backlink to your company’s homepage or another blog post of your choice.
3. Writing styles
Here are some tips to write a good article:
- Always write for one person and use the "you" language
- Focus on readers (not you) and what benefits you can bring to them
- Use active voice instead of passive voice
- Break your points into sections and paragraphs
- Write concise and straightforward sentences
- Avoid jargon and use acronyms only when necessary (and make sure to explain them)
- Proofread your article with online tools such as grammarly.com or hemingwayapp.com
Please share your article via a Google document and attach any visuals that you'd like to include in your article. You should include at least 2 images that are relevant to the content of your article. Also, please help us create:
- A thumbnail image (500 x 250px)
- A top banner (3750 x 2250px)
- You will have authorship on your blog article. Please send us your bio and profile picture you'd like us to feature in the article.
- The main benefit we can give to you is featuring your guest blog on our blog and other channels (social media, newsletter, etc.).
- Direct compensation for guest blogging isn't available.