1. Co-marketing activities
To promote the integrations to more users, we can engage in some co-marketing activities. Here are some usual activities from Judge.me:
- Write knowledge base articles to instruct the users to use the integration.
- Display the integration on the website integration listing and inside the app integration settings.
- Write a short blog post to announce the integration, with backlinks to the partner’s app listings or relevant pages.
- Allow the partner to write a guest blog post.
- Feature the integration in the upcoming newsletter and social media posts.
- Offer the partner a free trial campaign.
To help us promote you easier, please fill in the co-marketing form that includes
- Logo (.png): to be added in Judge.me integration settings, integration listing, and thumbnail for blog articles
- Text description (40-50 words): to be added in Judge.me’s helpdesk, blog, and newsletter
- UTM link: to be added in Judge.me’s integration settings, integration listing, helpdesk, blog and newsletter.
- Any special offer (discount code, extended free trial) for Judge.me users: to be added to Judge.me’s newsletter
- Expected promotion timeline on your side
- You can find in the co-marketing form a media package from Judge.me, with all information you may need to promote us on your side. If you need any more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you are done with co-marketing activities, please help us fill in the co-marketing tracking sheet in the form.
- These co-marketing activities may be adjusted depending on the partner's available channels.
- If you are not our integration partners and would like to engage in some co-marketing activities, we may consider depending on our capacity, the relevance of your business, and the benefits that both parties can gain from a partnership.
2. Judge.me Media Kit
We have put together a Judge.me Media Kit to help you implement the co-marketing activities easier.
Check the media kit here, or download the attached file, which includes:
- All versions of Judge.me logos in .SVG and .PNG
- Three banners in different sizes, following Judge.me branding
If you need any particular help for design assets, contact us at email@example.com.