Delivery based requests allow you to schedule your review requests after the order is marked as Delivered in Shopify.
Before you begin
This feature is available on Shopify and works well as long as we can receive the delivery status from Shopify.
- If you're using USPS, UPS, FedEx, Canada Post, and Sendle, you can add the tracking number and the carrier to the order information while fulfilling the order. The delivery status will be updated directly by these carriers.
- If you use other carriers, you can use a third-party shipping app that can update the delivery status on Shopify for you (Trackiest, Shipway, ParcelPanel, Rush, Where's My Order?, TrackingMore,...).
As we can only receive the delivery status from Shopify (regardless of whoever does the updating), we won't be able to schedule your review requests if the notifications are not sent to us.
Steps to enable Delivery based requests
In your Judge.me admin:
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Admin backend > Delivery based requests.
- Enable the feature and click Save settings.
How it works
The process looks something like this:
If an order fails to be marked as Delivered or Delivery based requests are turned off, the order will stay as Waiting for delivery.
You can send these Waiting for delivery requests manually one by one or in bulk.
To send a request manually:
- In your Judge.me admin, go to Requests status and find the request you want to send.
- Click the 3-dot icon.
- Choose Send this request now to send out the email immediately.
- Or choose Mark order as delivered to schedule now and the email will be sent based on your timing setting.
To send review requests in bulk:
- In your Judge.me admin, go to Requests status.
- Choose the requests you want to send.
- Click Schedule waiting for delivery orders.
- This feature is currently not working if you're using Klaviyo requests.
- If you also enable both AfterShip and Delivery based requests, we'll use AfterShip as the only scheduling option.
- Delivery based requests also won't work if AfterShip is enabled and tracking via AfterShip fails.