The store page lets you display your store's information, highlight both product and shop-level reviews, and collect more reviews from your buyers.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to update your store page
To get started with the store page, the prerequisite step is to enable the review site.
- Go to your store page settings: https://judge.me/shop/review_site_settings.
- Login to your Judge.me app (if you are not logged in yet).
- In the Enable Review Site section, toggle the bar to publish your store and product pages in the Judge.me review site. Then click Save.
- You can choose your Store category from the drop-down menu. This will help your potential customers discover your store and products more easily, for example, when searching on the review site.
- You can also customize the link to your Store page. The link to your Store page follows the format: https://judge.me/reviews/[your_customized_part], where [your_customized_part] must be between 4 to 100 characters and can only contain letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), and these 3 special characters: period (.), dash (-), underscore (_). For example, an acceptable store page link is https://judge.me/reviews/lilys.book-corner_1511
- You should specify if your store contains any sensitive content. If your store has sensitive content, we may restrict featuring your reviews on selected pages in Judge.me (e.g. our homepage). Your reviews will still appear in search and on your store and product pages.
- After that, you can view your store page by clicking View my store page on the left panel or the square icon next to your store page link in the Enable Review Site section.
- You can access your product pages from your store page using (1) the search bar, (2) the "based on xxx reviews" in the "Bestsellers" section, and (3) the product link in specific reviews.
- Now, continue to update your:
- Store Banner: Recommended banner size: 2400px x 410px / Maximum file size: 10MB.
- Store Logo: Recommended logo size: 200px x 200px / Maximum file size: 10MB.
- Store Description: You can add a store description with a maximum of 200 characters. This description will be displayed next to your logo.
After you finish uploading, click Save. It may take a few minutes for your logo and banner to be updated.
Review site listings and Cross-shop reviews syndication
- If you have two Shopify stores that satisfy our conditions (at least 20 verified reviews), you can enable two review site listings.
- If you use cross-shop reviews syndication, your reviews will be syndicated among your review site listings. It means that reviews submitted on any stores in the same group will be displayed on the review site listing of others.
- If a store in the group doesn't qualify for the review site or its review site listing is disabled by you, the syndicated reviews will still be displayed on other store pages, but the link of the product pages will be disabled. Consumers can still click "View in store" to see that product directly on your Shopify store.