The store page displays your store's information, highlight both product and shop-level reviews, and collect more reviews from your buyers.
To get started with the store page, the prerequisite step is to enable the review site.
- Go to your store page settings: https://judge.me/shop/review_site_settings.
- Login to your Judge.me app (if you are not logged in yet).
- In the Enable Review Site section, toggle the bar to publish your store and product pages in the Judge.me review site. Then click Save.
- You can choose your Store category from the drop-down menu. This will help your potential customers discover your store and products more easily, for example, when searching on the review site.
- You can also customize the link to your Store page. The link to your Store page follows the format: https://judge.me/reviews/[your_customized_part], where [your_customized_part] must between 4 to 100 characters and can only contain letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), and these 3 special characters: period (.), dash (-), underscore (_). For example, an acceptable store page link is https://judge.me/reviews/lilys.book-corner_1511
- After that, you can view your store page by clicking View my store page on the left panel or the square icon next to your store page link in the Enable Review Site section.
- You can access your product pages from your store page using (1) the search bar, (2) product links in specific reviews, and (3) the View Product button in the card carousel. Follow this guideline to create your card carousel.
- Now, continue to update your:
- Store Banner: Recommended banner size: 2400px x 410px / Maximum file size: 10MB.
- Store Logo: Recommended logo size: 200px x 200px / Maximum file size: 10MB.
- Store Description: You can add a store description with a maximum of 200 characters. This description will be displayed next to your logo.
After you finish uploading, click Save. It may take a few minutes for your logo and banner to be updated.