The shop page displays your shop's information, highlight both product and shop-level reviews, and collect more reviews from your buyers.
To get started with the shop page, the prerequisite step is to enable the review site.
- Go to your shop page settings: https://judge.me/shop/review_site_settings.
- Login to your Judge.me app (if you are not logged in yet).
- In the General section, toggle the bar to publish your shop and product pages in the Judge.me review site. Then click Save.
- After that, you can see your shop page following this link (replace the [shopify_link] with the actual link to your Shopify store): https://judge.me/reviews/[shopify_link]. For example https://judge.me/reviews/lilys-book-corner.myshopify.com.
- You can access your product pages from your shop page using (1) the search bar, (2) product links in specific reviews, and (3) the View Product button in the card carousel. Follow this guideline to create your card carousel.
- Now, continue to update your:
- Shop Banner: Recommended banner size is 1128px * 240px. The maximum size file is 10MB.
- Shop Logo: Recommended logo size is 54px * 54px. The maximum size file is 10MB.
- Shop Description: You can add a shop description with a maximum of 200 characters. This description will be displayed next to your logo.
After you finish uploading, click Save. It may take a few minutes for your logo and banner to be updated.