How to make descriptive customization requests
To make a customization request, you should:
- Consolidate and list out all the changes in bullet points.
- Be as specific as possible about what you'd like us to make and how it should look. Give us the new color code, border width, font names, etc.
- Add a screenshot with notes to show the details, especially if you want us to change the position of elements like buttons.
- Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be on it.
- This process will help us respond to your request more efficiently.
- We might need around 1 to 3 days to complete your customization requests.
- If you require more extensive customizations that go beyond one or two revisions, please engage a specialist.
Examples of descriptive customization requests
- Change the background color of my "write a review" button to green (the same green as the stars)
- Change the text color to white
Request 2: reduce the space between the review title and the review date by a half
Request 3: change the line between the rating scale and the first review to 2px boldness, black color