This article informs you what happens to your settings if you downgrade from our Awesome plan to Forever Free plan, and how you can preserve your Awesome settings and templates if you want to re-upgrade later on.
Here is what happens to specific features when you downgrade, and how you can preserve the settings:
1. Review Request
For Custom Email Templates, you can still edit the existing active ones, but can’t make or save new ones.
For Default Email Templates, you will lose all customizations. Most of your settings here, however, are part of the settings that you can export as mentioned in the beginning, so they can be restored later on when you re-upgrade. If your email template is a full HTML one, make sure to back it up offline. Also, save your email text offline if you have made any changes.
Excluded products will be included again in the product dashboard in 24 hours.
Blacklist Automation by Tags
- The feature will stop working immediately, so blacklisted products, customers or orders will no longer be updated by adding/removing tags.
- Excluded tags will be reset to judge.me_excluded.
- You will have to add the tags again when you re-upgrade.
2. Review Widget
Review Photos and Videos
Existing review photos and videos remain, but reviewers can’t add new ones.
Custom forms will be disabled (but still be saved). You can simply enable them again when you re-upgrade.
Answers displayed in the Review Widget remain.
3. Other Widgets
Questions & Answers
Existing questions remain and shop owners/reviewers can answer these questions, but they can’t ask new questions.
All Reviews Page
- All Reviews Page remains but it will not be updated.
- New reviews will not show on this page after you downgrade, but they will synchronize all again when you re-upgrade.
Facebook Reviews Tab
Facebook Reviews Tab will be removed as you downgrade.
Cross-Shop Review Syndication
Your product and shop groups will stop synchronizing, so reviews will not be shared among your shops anymore.
You will need to regroup your shops when you re-upgrade.