Need to use your review information for other purposes such as remarketing or CRM? Zapier is a good choice for you. Judge.me integrates with Zapier so you can build workflow automation between Judge.me and different apps. In particular, once your store receives a new review, Zapier will get the review information from Judge.me to notify your different apps to implement specific actions.
How to enable Zapier integration
- From your Judge.me admin dashboard, go to Settings > Integrations > Automatic Integrations > Zapier
- Click on the Zapier icon to access your invitation link.
- Log in to your Zapier account, then click Accept Invite & Build a Zap
- Create a new Zap and find Judge.me in the list of apps. Then click Sign in to Judge.me Product Reviews.
- Enter your Ecommerce Platform, Shop Domain and API Token (all can be found in Settings > Integrations > Automatic Integrations > Zapier). Then click Yes, Continue.
- Click Test trigger. If everything is set up properly, Zapier can find a new review.
- After that, you can apply filters and choose the destination app you want to trigger when a new review is submitted.