Need to use your review information for other purposes such as remarketing or CRM? Zapier is a good choice for you. Judge.me integrates with Zapier so you can build workflow automation between Judge.me and different apps. In particular, once your store receives a new review, Zapier will get the review information from Judge.me to notify your different apps to implement specific actions.
*Note: Zapier is available in our Awesome plan ($15/month). If you are on WooCommerce and BigCommerce, you can access this integration for free.
How to enable Zapier integration
- Create an account on Zapier: https://zapier.com/
- From the Zapier admin dashboard, choose My Apps section on the left panel.
- Find and choose Judge.me from the list.
- Enter the API Token, Shop Domain, and Ecommerce Platform. Please go to Judge.me settings > Integrations > Automatic Integrations > Zapier. Then click Yes, Continue.
- After connecting successfully, you can see Judge.me in your list of apps.
How to create a Zap
Now it's time to create your first Zap! Click on Make a Zap button on the left panel. Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
- In 1. When this happens, you are going to choose the Trigger. Choose Judge.me in Your Apps, then click Continue.
- Choose the Judge.me account you just connected, then click Continue.
- Click Test your trigger. Zapier will scan and pull your latest review Judge.me to test if the integration works properly.
- After that, you can apply filters (to trigger only a specific set of reviews) and choose the apps in 2. Do this section (for Actions).
Check this blog article to see some popular cases where the Judge.me - Zapier integration can streamline your workflows and improve your efficiency.