Gameball is a loyalty and rewards app that helps you boost customer engagement on your Shopify store through game-like experiences such as completing challenges, earning points, collecting badges and so on. Points earned through completed challenges can be exchanged for real discount coupons.
By integrating Judge.me in Gameball, you can set up a challenge in which your customers can earn points on Gameball by posting product reviews via Judge.me widget.
How to enable this integration
Step 1: Install Judge.me and Gameball.
Step 2: Choose a Plan
- This integration will only work with Judge.me's Awesome plan ($15/month) and any of Gameball's paid plans.
Step 3: Enable Judge.me integration
- Go to Apps on Gameball Admin Dashboard
- Click on Add New App, choose Judge.me > Next
- From your Judge.me settings, choose Integrations > Admin Backend
- Scroll down and find Reward App Integration, choose Gameball: Badges & Rewards
- Click "Show" and then copy the API Token
- Paste the API Token to your Gameball account, and click Next
- Click Add to automatically add the reviews event in the Players' Events section on your Gameball Admin Dashboard
- You will then see Judge.me inside Available Apps
Step 4: Create a Program with Judge.me review event
- Go to Programs > Configure > Create New Challenge
- Choose Event-based as the challenge type
- Under Event Settings choose review_judgeme. You have various options to customize your Review Challenge, such as customers can complete the challenge by reviewing a specific number of times or reviewing a specific product.
- Finish other settings and Save
Step 5: Test your result!
If you configure your Program correctly, the Badge for your Review Challenge will appear in Gameball pop-up form on the left side. As your customers complete the challenge, they will get the Badge and accumulate the points.