To get the cached version of your widgets, you can make a request to our cache server. This is not only faster than using Judge.me API but also allows multiple widgets to be loaded in a single request. To make a request to the cache server, use the following endpoint:
- Keep only the needed widgets. Replace `?` after `=` with a comma-separated product id.
- For Reviews Tab and Featured Carousel, you should also fetch all reviews rating and count. It is not necessary for other widgets.
- For this request to work, you will need to include your public API token in the params in Settings > Integrations > Developers > Judge.me API.
- You will need to include the respective product ids of the preview badge and review widget.
- You will also need to enable the "Platform-independent review widgets" setting to show Judge.me widgets on a non-Shopify HTML page. Go to Settings > Integrations > Developers > Platform-independent Review Widgets and enable the toggle button.
Lastly, you will need to change the widgets for our cache server and add the appropriate scripts. To do so, follow the instructions in our help desk article.