1. How do I transfer my reviews from Shopify, Yotpo, Stamped, or Loox to Judge.me?
- First, please export your reviews from the review app you are using. Learn how to export your reviews from some Shopify, Yotpo, Stamped, Loox, Rivyo.
- Then, from your admin dashboard, go to More > Import and Export > Import Reviews > From Reviews App. Check this article for detailed guidelines.
2. Can I display my reviews in the same layout as in Yotpo / Stamped.io / Rivyo / Loox?
Our in-app settings cover the most popular customizations so you can make the changes yourself. If you need additional customizations to your widgets but you are not familiar with CSS or coding, we can help you make the following basic changes by applying CSS styles to your theme. In this case, please send a customization request to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us as many details as possible. Please refer to this article for how to make a customization request.
If you need help to make something fancy, please engage a specialist. The Shopify Experts community has numerous specialists that can help you transform your ideas into reality. We recommend HeyCarson if you have simple short tasks and Storetasker for larger projects.
3. We drive a lot of our sales through Google Search and Google Shopping. When we move to another review app, will the star ratings disappear?
The star ratings may disappear during the transition period, but this often happens very quickly. To minimize any disruption, please contact email@example.com and we'll help you set up Judge.me before uninstalling your current review app. A short overlap can make the transition smoother.
4. What about all my old review photos, do I have to download them and reupload them into Judge.me?
When you export your existing reviews from other review apps, the URLs of your existing review photos are included as part of the CSV file. When you import this CSV file to Judge.me, these URLs will be matched with your existing reviews. There is only one case when photo URLs are not included, it's when you export reviews from Etsy. In this case, please add them manually in the CSV file by adding a picture_urls column. Feel free to contact our firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
5. What happens with existing reviews on my site? Will I see 2 sets of duplicated reviews while making the transition?
We will remove the code from your previous review apps according to your preferences. If your theme is live, there might be a chance where both review apps show up for a few seconds. However, it will only happen when our support team is actively working to clean up and customize your theme files.