Judge.me now allows you to feature reviews automatically or manually.
- The main difference between automatic vs. manual is when on auto-feature, your manually selected reviews will be replaced and it will take a few minutes to update the reviews.
- When you import a batch of new reviews directly from CSV or from AliExpress Review Importer, it might take up to 2 hours for the carousel to update the reviews.
A. How to feature reviews automatically
2. Scroll down to "How to feature reviews?
3. Click on Automatic
4. Save Settings
You will see the newest 5 stars reviews appeared on the review carousel. See pictures below.
Important: Only newest 5 star reviews will be shown, not your manually selected reviews.
B. How to feature reviews manually
2. Scroll down to "How to feature review?"
3. Click on Manual
4. Save Settings
Your selected reviews will show up on review carousel, see pictures below.
C. How to feature reviews for the Review Carousel
2. Choose what reviews you want to feature on the review carousel
3. Click on the "heart" icon located on the right side. You can un-feature the review in the same way.
- You need to feature at least 1 review for the carousel to show
- You can also filter reviews to feature as well (reviews with pictures, video reviews, etc.) by go to Reviews Page, click on "All Reviews" and search for options in the search box. See picture below
If you need any further help, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read this article for another amazing review carousel setting (Judge.me now offers 5 additional review carousel themes!)
Did you find the answer you were looking for in the Article?
If not, feel free to create a ticket here and our support team will be in touch.