We realize that not too many people read up to 50 reviews, so we now support adding only 15 reviews in a Review Carousel. Pick up your most remarkable reviews and showcase them to the world.
On this page
How to feature reviews automatically
This means that your newest 5-star reviews will appear on the review carousel.
- Go to Judge.me Dashboard > Settings > Other Widgets > Review Carousel Installation.
- Scroll down to "How to feature reviews?
- Click on Automatic
- Save Settings
- When you auto-feature reviews, your manually selected reviews will be replaced and it will take a few minutes to update the reviews.
- When you import a batch of new reviews directly from CSV or from AliExpress Review Importer, it might take up to 2 hours for the carousel to update the reviews.
How to feature reviews manually
Step 1: Choose the "Manual" option in Reviews Carousel settings
- Go to Judge.me Dashboard > Settings > Other widgets > Review Carousel Installation.
- Scroll down to "How to feature review?" and choose Manual
- Save Settings
Step 2: Add the reviews to the Reviews Carousel from the reviews dashboard
- Go to Reviews Page on Judge.me dashboard
- Choose what reviews you want to feature on the review carousel
- Click on the "heart" icon located on the right side. You can un-feature the review in the same way.
- You need to feature at least 1 review for the carousel to show
- You can also filter reviews to feature as well (reviews with pictures, video reviews, etc.) by going to Reviews Page, click on "All Reviews" and search for options in the search box. See picture below
Please read this article for another amazing review carousel setting (Judge.me now offers 5 additional review carousel themes!)