With Judge.me, you can prevent review automatic request emails from being sent for certain customers, products, or orders.
To blocklist an email:
- In Judge.me admin, go to Settings > Review request > Conditions > Email Blocklist.
- Add the email address you want to exclude from review request emails.
- To add multiple email addresses, separate them by a comma.
- Click Save settings.
You can use an asterisk to match any number of characters. For example:
- *@hotmail.com to blocklist all email addresses from hotmail.com
- no-reply@* to blocklist all email addresses that start with no-reply.
To stop sending review requests for certain products:
- In Judge.me admin, go to Manage reviews > Products & Groups.
- Choose the product you want and change its Send request status to NO.
Blocklist Automation by Tags
With blocklist automation, you can easily add a tag to your customers, products, or orders in Shopify to prevent review requests from sending to them.
In WooCommerce, you will be able to use tag automation for your products.
Some articles for your reference:
Blocklist automation using "judgeme_excluded" tag
The judgeme_excluded tag is blocklisted automatically by default. You can simply add this tag to your products, orders, or customers to exclude them from the emails.
Blocklist automation using your own tags
Besides the default tag above, you can also use your own custom tags to blocklist customers, products, and orders.
To blocklist using your custom tags:
- In Judge.me admin, go to Settings > Review request > Conditions > Blocklist Automation by Tags.
- Add the new tag and press Enter.
- Click Save settings.
- Then in your eCommerce platform's admin, add this new tag to your customers/products/orders. Adding custom tags will not affect existing customers and orders.
It might take up to 2 hours for all tags to be updated. To prevent errors, add all the tags as a single batch and try not to add or remove new tags repeatedly.
Remove the blocklist tags
To remove the blocklist automation, you can either:
- Remove the tag in Judge.me
- Or remove the tag from your products, customers, and orders.
When removing the blocklist automation by tags for a product, please also change its Send request status back to YES.