To export your reviews from Stamped.io, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Apply a filter or enter keywords to search for the reviews you would like to export.
- Step 2: Once the filter/search is applied, you will see a download button appearing on the page. Simply press the button and the filtered reviews will be downloaded.
- Step 3: Import the reviews to Judge.me following this guide. As Stamped.io doesn't provide the product_id and product_handle in the CSV file, we will import based on the product name instead. Reviews that we couldn't match with any products will be imported as shop reviews. If you are ok with this option, click Continue to import the reviews.
- If you still want to import your reviews based on product_id and product_handle, please open the exported file from Stamped and add two more columns (product_id and product_handle). You can get product_id from the Stamped review dashboard by scrolling down and finding the product details of each review. Learn more about product ID and product handle here.
- After adding the product_id and product_handle, follow this guide to import your reviews via our CSV import wizard.