You have a store on AliExpress and want to add your existing reviews to your Shopify store? We have AliExpress Review Importer, a free tool that allows you to import your AliExpress reviews easily. You can install the AliExpress Review Importer from the Shopify app store.
How to import your reviews with AliExpress Review Importer
- From your Shopify admin dashboard, go to Apps > AliExpress Review Importer
- Click Import Reviews from AliExpress or Import AliExpress Reviews to start importing
- When the pop-up appears, fill in all the necessary information, including the URL of the AliExpress product and the Shopify product to which you want to import the AliExpress reviews. You can find the Shopify product by typing its name in the box.
- You can decide to import only reviews with pictures and/or text content. Reviews with pictures bypass the content checkbox.
- You can import a maximum number of 500 reviews at one time. The more reviews you import, the longer the import process will take.
- After every import, you can see the results on your home dashboard.
- You can also repeat the import for the same AliExpress and Shopify product by clicking the Repeat button. When you hit the Repeat button, your default settings will be used for the import.
How to manage your imported reviews
From the home dashboard, you can click on the individual links to see imported reviews of individual products, or click the Reviews button to see all the imported reviews.
From the AliExpress Reviews dashboard, you can Edit or Delete your reviews.
All your AliExpress imported reviews will be added automatically to Judge.me Reviews dashboard and you can manage them from there as well.
How to export reviews
From the home dashboard, click the Export Reviews button to export your reviews. You can choose to export your reviews in Judge.me format or Shopify Reviews format, then we will send a CSV file to your email.