If you've set up the Q&A widgets and want to re-use your existing content, you can import them using our CSV template with just 4 steps.
ON THIS PAGE
Step 1: Download the CSV file
You can download our CSV file for questions and answers below.
To edit the file:
- Login to Google Sheet and create a new blank template.
- Click File > Import > Upload and select the CSV file above.
- Keep the default settings and click Import data.
Step 2: Fill in the questions and answers
Here's what each column in the file means:
|question_id||optional||the unique ID of each question|
|question_content||required||the content of the question|
|source||optional||source of the question|
|asker_email||optional||email of the person who asked the question|
|asker_name||optional||name of the person who asked the question. If not provided, we will use "anonymous".|
|either is required||You just need to fill in either the product_id or product_handle.|
|question_date||optional||the date the question is created (dd/mm/yyyy). If not provided, the current date will be used.|
|answer_id||optional||the unique ID of each answer|
|answer_content||optional||the content of the answer. If not provided, the question will be created without answers.|
|answerer_email||semi-optional||email of the person who answered the question. Need to be provided together with the answerer_name. If not, the shop name and email will be used instead.|
|answerer_name||semi-optional||name of the person who answered the question. Need to be provided together with the answerer_email. If not, the shop name and email will be used instead.|
|answer_date||optional||the date the answer is created (dd/mm/yyyy). If not provided, the current date will be used.|
Step 4: Upload the file to Judge.me
- When you've filled in the questions and answers, go to File > Download > Comma Separated Value (.csv) to download the file.
- In Judge.me admin, click Manage Reviews > Reviews Dashboard > Import & Export > Import/Export Q&A > Import Q&A.
- Select Direct as the Q&A Source.
- Choose your CSV file then click Import Q&A.
Step 4: Review the results
We will process the file in the background and email you with the details on how many questions and answers were imported, how many failed, and why they failed to import.
You can see the imported questions and answers by going to Manage Reviews > Questions & Answers.