If you have an Etsy store, we suggest using the Etsify app to export your reviews from your Etsy store because exporting reviews is not possible on Etsy.
Step 1: Connect to Etsy
From your Etsify home dashboard, click to connect your Etsy store with the Etsify app.
Step 2: Export Settings
- Etsify will import data from your Etsy store in your Shopify store by creating new products, either with Etsy products’ IDs or SKUs.
- You can add a prefix in the Unique ID setting field section to separate existing products on Shopify with new products created by Etsify.
Step 3: Export reviews
- Click on the Store reviews button to start pulling the reviews from Etsy.
- In Import Compatibility, choose Store and Prepare for Judge.me
- Click Download Reviews. You can import multiple times, but Etsify will show the latest 5 files for you. Then you can start importing this CSV file to Judge.me app without any changes.
- If you want to keep the products made by Etsify, you don’t have to adjust anything in the file and just import it to Judge.me right away.
- If you don’t want to keep the products made by Etsify but want to have your own, if the product IDs are different, please make sure that you change the data in the product_id column to match that with your Shopify’s products.
- Important: For the review pictures, Etsy does not provide access to the picture URLs so you can't export them with the Etsify app. However, you can add them manually in the CSV file by adding picture_urls column. Feel free to contact our support if you need any assistance.