Have reviews on other platforms? We support three easy ways to export and import your reviews into our app (available both in Forever Free and Awesome Plans):
*Note: For large imported files, we recommend you import a file that is no bigger than 10MB at one time.
1. Import reviews from other apps
To import reviews from other apps:
From your admin dashboard, go to More > Import and Export > Import Reviews > From Reviews App
Choose the Reviews App you want to import from
Upload your CSV file and click Import reviews
Judge.me accepts the CSV formats (no changes needed) from the following review apps:
Check our knowledge base detailed guidelines on exporting and importing reviews from each app. We are ready to add further import formats, please request them here.
2. Import reviews from an e-commerce platform
3. Direct import using our CSV wizard importer
If you want to import your reviews directly from a CSV file, check our CSV wizard importer:
From your admin dashboard, go to More > Import and Export > Import Reviews > From customers directly (with import wizard)
Upload your CSV file and click Import
4. Troubleshooting during importing your reviews
- If you encounter a file error during your import, please store your reviews in Google Sheets and download them as a CSV file and import them again. Learn how to create a proper CSV file for direct import.
- If you import product reviews but they are shown as shop reviews, these reviews are missing a product handle (or product ID). Please go back to your CSV file and input the product handle (or product ID). Learn how to get your Shopify product handle and product ID.
- If you have duplicated reviews due to multiple imports, or want to delete all imported reviews to start over again, please contact us at email@example.com.