Judge.me offers multiple ways to import reviews easily with a CSV file (as long as the file is less than 10MB). You can also import reviews from AliExpress completely free of charge.
In this article, we will guide you through all methods to import reviews to Judge.me.
ON THIS PAGE
If you previously used a review app
Judge.me allows you to import reviews with a CSV file from 22 apps (no changes needed). To do so, please follow these steps:
- Export reviews from your previous app.
- In Judge.me admin, go to Manage reviews > Import & Export > Import Reviews > From Reviews App.
- Choose the app you were using.
- Upload your CSV file and click Import reviews.
Import reviews with our import wizard
If your CSV file is not from any of the apps above, you can still import that CSV file to Judge.me using our import wizard.
- In Judge.me admin, go to Manage reviews > Import & Export > Import Reviews > From Any Template (with import wizard).
- Upload your CSV file and click Next.
- Match the columns in your CSV file (column name) with our requirements (review field) and click Next (we will try to match the columns automatically first).
- Confirm the date format of your reviews. If it looks correct, click Import.
Import reviews using Judge.me template (advanced)
You can import reviews from any source using Judge.me import template. It will be useful in these cases:
- If you have reviews from Amazon or Facebook/Instagram
- If you have reviews from your offline sales, friends, or family
You can read more about this in our detailed guide on how to prepare the CSV file following Judge.me template.
If you're a drop shipper from AliExpress
You can also import reviews from AliExpress using our free app in Shopify AliExpress Review Importer. You can check out our guide on importing AliExpress reviews to see how this works.
If you encounter this error during the import, try to copy-paste your reviews to Google Sheets, download them as a CSV file, and import again.
For errors that we notify you via email after the import, please check out this import troubleshooting guide to fix them.
If you have duplicated imported reviews or want to delete all imported reviews, let us know via chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be more than happy to help!