Judge.me allows you to import reviews from a supported previous reviews app without having to change the CSV file as well as import reviews from AliExpress.
Additionally, you can import from any unsupported source with a CSV file using our import wizard, as long as the file provides enough information.
4 steps to import reviews with the import wizard
Step 1: Prepare the CSV file
You can download a sample CSV file here. Ideally, your CSV import file should look like this:
- Make sure the headers are always the same: title, body, rating, review_date, reviewer_name, reviewer_email, product_id, product_handle, reply, picture_urls
- The example review in the screenshot can be interpreted as:
- If you want to import shop level reviews, then please leave both product_id and product_handle empty.
- Learn more about how to address some issues when creating a CSV file, and how to find the product_id and product_handle.
Step 2: Upload your CSV file and match the CSV column name with the review field
We will pull out the header rows in your CSV file and automatically match the column names with the review fields first. If some fields don’t work automatically, you can manually select the column names to match the information you need.
If any fields are matched wrongly, an error message may appear, for example:
Step 3: Confirm your import date and start importing
- We automatically detected the date format from your CSV file review date column. For example, if the date in your CSV file is 2020-02-26 02:32:40 UTC, we think that your date format is YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss UTC, which means "Feb 26, 2020, 02:32:40".
- If the import date is correct, continue importing by clicking Import.
Step 4: Check your import status
If you configure everything correctly, you will receive this success message and the import log will update in a few minutes.
Troubleshooting during importing your reviews
If you encounter a file error during your import, please store your reviews in Google Sheets and download them as a CSV file and import them again. Learn how to create a proper CSV file for direct import.
If you have duplicated reviews due to multiple imports, or want to delete all imported reviews to start over again, please contact us at email@example.com.