If you have reviews from platforms other than a review app or AliExpress? You can create a CSV file containing your reviews and import them directly using our import wizard.
You can access the import wizard by going to More > Import and Export > Import Reviews > From customers directly (with import wizard).
To import your reviews using the import wizard, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Prepare a proper CSV file
You can download a sample CSV file here. Ideally, your CSV import file should look like this:
- Make sure the headers are always the same: title, body, rating, review_date, review_name, reviewer_email, product_id, product handle, reply, picture_urls
- The example review in the screenshot can be interpreted as:
- If you want to import shop level reviews, then please leave both
- Learn more about how to address some issues when creating a CSV file, and how to find the
Step 2: Upload your CSV file and match the CSV column name with the review field
We will pull out the header rows in your CSV file and automatically match the column names with the review fields first. If some fields don’t work automatically, you can manually select the column names to match the information you need.
If any fields are matched wrongly, an error message may appear, for example:
Step 3: Confirm your import date and start importing
- We automatically detected the date format from your CSV file review date column. For example, if the date in your CSV file is 2020-02-26 02:32:40 UTC, we think that your date format is YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss UTC, which means "Feb 26, 2020, 02:32:40".
- If the import date is correct, continue importing by clicking Import.
Step 4: Check your import status
If you configure everything correctly, you will receive this success message and the import log will update in a few minutes.
Another way to import reviews from CSV file
You can also import your review directly by going to More > Import and Export > Import Reviews > From Review Apps > Judge.me. Then upload your CSV file as usual. This way, however, doesn't allow you to review your CSV columns before importing.
Import questions and answers from your custom forms
If you want to import custom forms, please create additional columns in your CSV file following the format CFQuestion, where Question is your custom forms questions. We only import custom forms as text so we do not import multiple options custom forms.