Facebook Social Push
Judge.me can automatically post your reviews to your Facebook page. This will help you to generate further visits from Facebook to your Shopify store by posting relevant, user-generated content to your audience.
You can also manually post reviews to your Facebook page: Go to your Reviews Dashboard and in the
More column, click on the
triple bar icon and select
Share. You also need to be connected to your Facebook Business page for posting, otherwise, you will see "Facebook page required".
You first have to log in to your Facebook account and allow Judge.me to post in the name of your page. Even after granting permission, Judge.me will only post once you update your settings to do so.
- Posting quota: Select between pushing 0% to 100% of your reviews to Facebook
- Minimum rating: Select a minimum rating for pushing reviews to Facebook
- Review picture requirement: Enable to only push reviews with a picture
- Verified buyer requirement: Enable to only push reviews from a verified buyer
- Time interval: Select a minimum time interval up to 24 hours between pushing reviews
You can push reviews manually in the Reviews Admin by going to the 'More' column and in the 'Triple bar' icon select 'Share' (Facebook icon).
Judge.me will skip the automated Facebook post if a manual post was already made before.