Need to distribute your reviews on social media? You can connect Facebook Page or Twitter account to Judge.me and let our app share the reviews for you based on your predetermined conditions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Automatic social push
- Set up conditions for automatic social push
- Manual social push
1. Automatic social push
1.1. Facebook social push
Step 1: Connect your Facebook Page with Judge.me
- From the Judge.me admin dashboard, go to Settings > Social Media > Facebook > Facebook Authentication.
- Click the Login button and follow the steps to connect to your Facebook Page.
- After connecting successfully, you can see your Facebook Page Name displayed in the box.
Step 2: Customize the Facebook Push Template
You can customize the message to be shared on Facebook as you want. Learn more about customizing the social push template.
1.2. Twitter social push
Step 1: Connect your Twitter Account with Judge.me
Step 2: Customize the Twitter Push Template
You can customize the message to be shared on Twitter as you want. Learn more about customizing the social push template.
2. Set up conditions for automatic social push
- From the Judge.me admin dashboard, go to Settings > Social Media > Social Push Settings. Here, you can determine when, how often, and how many reviews to be shared automatically.
- Posting quota: select the % of reviews (0-100%) to be pushed.
- Minimum rating: select a minimum rating that qualified for a social push
- Review photos: push a review with/without a photo
- Verified buyers: push a review from verified/non-verified buyers
- Time interval: select a minimum time interval up to 24 hours between automatic social push
3. Manual social push
You can push your reviews manually from the reviews dashboard. Using this option, you can share not only on Facebook and Twitter but also on Pinterest and Tumblr. A manual social push gives you more autonomy over which reviews to share and when to share them. We skip the automated social push of a review if a manual push was made before.
You can reuse your message template in the social push settings, or edit the content to push a completely new message.