1. I can't share reviews after changing my Facebook password
If you change the password of your Facebook account, Facebook will disconnect your Page with other apps including Judge.me. So, after you change the password, please follow this guide to connect your Facebook Page again to share reviews from Judge.me
2. I want to remove Judge.me's access to my Facebook Page
- You can remove Judge.me entirely by going to your Settings & Privacy > Settings > Business Integrations.
- Choose Judge.me from the list, click View and edit.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Remove. Then Save it.
If you remove access, you will no longer be able to use our Facebook-related features Facebook Social Push and Facebook Reviews Tab.
3. I can't choose between the Facebook pages I manage.
- Make sure you are either the Admin or the Editor of the Facebook pages you're going to connect to.
- Check Manage All Pages in the setting of Judge.me apps. Remove all pages from the Manage your Pages section that you don't need inside Judge.me, thereby making room for all relevant pages to show.