Facebook will remove Page Tabs in their new Pages experience and will deprecate these tabs for all versions on December 14, 2022. Therefore, Judge.me won't be able to show your reviews in Facebook Tabs.
Available on the Awesome plan
If your Facebook page has more than 2000 likes, our Facebook Reviews Tab lets you display the same reviews as in your Review Widget on your Facebook Page. You can customize the name of this reviews tab, and display the “write a review” button to let your customers submit reviews directly when they are on Facebook.
- First, make sure that you have connected your Facebook Page to Judge.me.
- From Settings > Other Widgets > Facebook Reviews Tab, go to the Facebook Reviews Tab section and toggle the bar to enable this widget.
- In Facebook Reviews Tab settings, you can change:
- Tab name: name of the custom tab that displays on your Facebook Page.
- Reviewer-said text: how your reviewer's names are displayed.
- You can't customize the colors of the stars (yellow), product links (blue), and verified buyer badges (blue with white text) since we want to keep it consistent with the Facebook theme.
- Custom tabs such as this Facebook Reviews Tab are only available on Facebook on desktop. Mobile custom tabs are not supported by Facebook.
- Facebook's native review feature can't be used for automatically importing reviews to Judge.me, nor showing Judge.me reviews inside Facebook's native review section.
Example of Facebook Reviews Tab (see more here)