The Klaviyo integration allows you to send events from Judge.me to Klaviyo. When enabled, we will send the following events:
- SubmittedReviewPositive - each qualified new review
- SubmittedReviewNegative - each qualified new review
- SubmittedReview - each review
- SubmittedQuestion - each question
- SubmittedAnswer - each answer coming from community questions
An event will be pushed for any review created (not depend on publishing/curating). An event can only be received if the customer is already on your Klaviyo subscriber list.
How to enable the integration
- From Klaviyo admin dashboard, choose Settings > API Keys
- Click the Create API Key button. You will receive your Private API Key (for example:
- From Judge.me admin dashboard, go to Settings > Integrations > Email Marketing Integration > Klaviyo.
- Enter the Klaviyo Private API key into the field API key.
Define the star rating that is qualified for a SubmittedReviewPositive or SubmittedReviewNegative event. For example, at least a 4-star rating will trigger a SubmittedReviewPositive event, all others (1 to 3 stars) will receive a SubmittedReviewNegative event.
- Klaviyo integration only works for new reviews, it does not work for old reviews. It means that only new reviews submitted after you've enabled the integration can trigger an event in Klaviyo.
- Imported reviews and reviews created by admin won't trigger Klaviyo integration.
- It's not possible to send review requests directly with Klaviyo. Check this article to learn more about how to send review requests.