The Klaviyo integration allows you to send events from Judge.me to Klaviyo. When enabled, we will send the following events:
- SubmittedReviewPositive - each qualified new review
- SubmittedReviewNegative - each qualified new review
- SubmittedReview - each review
- SubmittedQuestion - each question
- SubmittedAnswer - each answer coming from community questions
An event will be pushed for any review created (not depend on publishing/curating). An event can only be received if the customer is already in your Klaviyo subscriber list.
To enable the integration, go to Settings > Integrations > Email Marketing Integration > Klaviyo. Then, enter the Klaviyo Private API key into the field
- You can define the star rating that is qualified for a SubmittedReviewPositive or SubmittedReviewNegative event. For example, at least a 4-star rating will trigger a SubmittedReviewPositive event, all others (1 to 3 stars) will receive a SubmittedReviewNegative event.
- Klaviyo integration only works for new reviews, it does not work for old reviews. It means that only new reviews submitted after you've enabled the integration can trigger an event in Klaviyo.
- Imported reviews and reviews created by admin won't trigger Klaviyo integration.
How to find the Klaviyo API key?
- Go to your Account inside the Klaviyo app
- Account > Settings > API Keys
Create API Key »
- You will receive your Private API Key (for example:
Judge.me Event in Klaviyo
The events above will show in your subscriber profiles in Klaviyo.