Judge.me will send automatic review requests after your Shopify orders are fulfilled. But if you have non-Shopify orders, you can still schedule manual review requests to collect reviews from these customers.
1. Schedule manual review requests
In the Judge.me admin dashboard, choose Requests > Requests dashboard. Then click on the Add manual requests button on the top right.
In the For orders outside of Shopify, in bulk via CSV upload, choose your CSV file and click Upload CSV. You can download a sample CSV file from there.
Note: After importing manual review requests, we'll wait for 10 minutes before sending the review request emails, even if you set the process date in the past. This allows you to check the requests you uploaded and if necessary skip the newly added requests by clicking Do not send this request in the More column in the Requests Dashboard.
2. Meaning of each column in the CSV file
- reviewer_name (required): name of the recipient. We only use the name provided in this CSV if an email address does not have a name provided by Shopify or by the customer themselves.
- reviewer_email (required): email of the recipient
- product_id (partially required): Shopify product ID of the purchased product (either product_id or product_handle is required). Please make sure this is either empty or a positive number (not 0).
- product_handle (partially required): Shopify product handle of the purchased product (either product_id or product_handle is required)
- fulfilled_at (required): the date (in dd/mm/yyyy format) when the order was fulfilled. For example, 04/05/2015 for May the 4th 2015
- quantity (optional but recommended): quantity of the purchased product, we will set to 1 by default
- processed_at (optional): the date (in dd/mm/yyyy format) for the request to be sent. If blank, we will calculate using fulfilled_at plus wait date in your settings. If processed_at is in the past, we will schedule a request email after 10 minutes.
*Note: fulfilled_at and processed_at are two different dates. fulfilled_at is the date the order was fulfilled while processed_at is the date you want to send the review request email.
3. How to find product ID and product handle
3.1. For Shopify stores, please check this guide to find your product ID and handle.
3.2. For WooCommerce stores
- Product handle: We will only look in the last part of your URL for identifying the product handle so it doesn't matter if you are using a URL that contains /product/ or /produkte/. For example, the product handle for this URL http://examplestore.com/alle-produkte/example is "example".
- Product ID:
- Go to your WooCommcerce admin (.../wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=product)
- Hover over any product and find the ID: ..., e.g. ID: 122