If you have orders made outside of your e-commerce platform, you can create manual review requests for these orders via CSV upload.
ON THIS PAGE
Step 1: Prepare the CSV file
You can download our CSV file below to schedule manual requests.
To edit the file:
- Login to Google Sheet and create a new sheet.
- Click File > Import > Upload and select the file CSV you downloaded above.
- Keep the default settings and click Import data.
Step 2: Fill in the information for the requests
Here's what each column in the CSV file means:
|reviewer_name||required||name of the customer (We only use this if the email is not attached to any name yet)|
|reviewer_email||required||email of the customer|
|either is required||You just need to fill in either the product_id or produt_handle of the purchased product.|
|fulfilled_at||required||the date the order was fulfilled (dd/mm/yyyy)|
|quantity||optional||quantity of the purchased product (set to 1 by default)|
the date to send the review request (dd/mm/yyyy)
Step 3: Upload the file to Judge.me
- When you've added the information, choose File > Download > Comma Separated Value (.csv) to download the sheet.
- In Judge.me admin, choose Request > Requests dashboard.
- Click Schedule Requests on the top right.
- In For orders outside of Shopify, in bulk via CSV upload, choose your file and click Upload CSV.
Step 4: Review the results
After you upload the CSV file, we will process the requests and send you a notification email with the details.
You can see how many requests were scheduled, how many failed, and double-check the send date in the Requests dashboard.
The orders from the CSV file are highlighted with a green stripe and show as Manual.
We'll wait for 10 minutes before sending the requests, even if the process_date is in the past.
This allows you to check the requests and skip certain requests (if needed) by clicking Don't send for this request in the More column in the Requests Dashboard.