Custom Forms General 101
Custom Forms are a perfect feature to ask questions that go beyond the typical rating and review. You will gain a better understanding of your customers and products. Judge.me allows you to create your own customized questions to the review widget and review request email or choose from our templates.
(1) Add your own custom form
Go to Judge.me Dashboard>Custom Form and click on "Add Custom Form"
(2) Use Judge.me Custom Form Templates
Go to Judge.me Dashboard>Custom Form
1. Scroll down to Templates Section
2. Select what templates you want to use (on a specific products, all products without custom tags, or shop reviews.
Custom Form Settings
+Custom Form's fields
- Name: internal name of the Custom Form for easier reference.
- Active status: whether or not questions of the Custom Form show inside the review form. If disabled, the review request form doesn't show questions from the Custom Form. Note that this is independent of the "Hide from Widgets" field and does not affect whether custom form questions show up on the widgets (see below).
- You can add multiple questions
+Required: Select this to require customer to answer this question
+Hide from Widgets: Select this to hide customer answers from widget, so this question will be for internal survey
+Adjust the position of the question: Simply collapse the question, click on the questions and drag it up or down to your own liking
- Custom Forms work in both, review widgets and review request emails.
- You can copy or delete custom forms now
- You can create up to 10 Custom Forms at once but be cautious as long form may scare away your customer
- If a question is marked as an internal survey, review form still shows that question, but review widgets don't show the answers to that question.
- If a question is deleted, all answers from that question are deleted too.
- One question can have many options. Options can be thought as a convenient way to prefill the form for customers. So deleting/editing an option doesn't affect any existing answer.
- Changing the
question type(for example, changing from
scale) of an existing question will only work for questions that have no answer yet.
- To change the
question typeof questions that have reviews already, please create a new identical question but select a different type and disable the previous question.