TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Review Widget helps collect and display your product reviews on the product pages. You can customize the review widget by going to Judge.me Settings > Review Widget.
- If you haven't installed the review widget, please follow our installation guide.
- If you need some inspiration for your review widget, check out our example page.
Some settings are available on the Awesome plan
In the Widget Header, you can customize:
- Widget Color: Just click on the color picker and choose the star color you want. This setting will update the start color for Judge.me widgets. If you want the Preview Badge star color to be different, please set that in Preview Badge settings.
- Widget Review Text Header: You can customize all the display text (title, button text, etc., and also add "collected by Judge.me", which is linked to Judge.me's Authenticity policy. This is to inform your reviewers that the reviews you collected are from actual buyers.
- Widget Rating Filter: You can choose to display the rating filter or not, change the filter color, and customize the drop-down texts.
In the Widget Body, you can customize:
- Review timestamps
- Look and feel: border, length, verified buyer badge color
- Shop and reviewer details: country flag, location, etc.
- Review photos and videos
- Review engagement: social share, upvotes, etc.
In the Widget Form, you can customize:
- Widget form preset rating
- All widget form texts (Awesome plan)
- Q&A widget texts
- Email review follow-up template
Available on the Awesome plan
You can choose among the 3 themes: Default, Cards (Leex), and Align.
- Besides the review request emails, you can collect reviews directly on your product page via the Review Widget. These reviews can be verified if they are associated with a fulfilled order, and the reviewers have confirmed their reviews via the review verification emails.
- AggregateRating will be added to your Review Widget if you have at least 1 review. This will help you display your star ratings in the search results.
- We also have a more detailed article that covers troubleshooting across a few different cases.
- If you would like to change the position of the Review Widget, or if it's not appearing in your theme for any reason, just write to us at email@example.com and we will manually go over your case and help you.
- You can make changes directly using CSS if you prefer.
- Reviewers can change their display name, display name format, as well as display/hide their profile image when submitting a review on your Review Widget. They can also edit and delete the reviews they submitted.